SecurExchange Perimeter Edition
Inbound & Outbound Content Control for Exchange Server
Just imagine what the disastrous consequences, cost and potential loss of credibility could mean to your organization from the exposure of sensitive, confidential or proprietary information, legal action over sexual or racial harassment or non-compliance with internal or external content policies? It all adds up to the very real risk of corporate liability, and it could cost your company time, money - or even your reputation, or your business.
Now more than ever, it has become absolutely critical to be able to monitor, analyze and control all the e-mail content flowing both into and out of your network. While almost all anti-spam and anti-virus products block unwanted incoming messages, very few of them can also monitor your outgoing e-mail content. The fact is, most vendors didn't anticipate these new requirements when they designed their products, and as a result, they are now stuck with outdated legacy products that simply can't adapt to meet new needs. For users of Microsoft Exchange, only a solution that has been designed specifically with intelligent content analysis and complete integration and operation with your Exchange Server in mind can offer you the reliable protection you need to safeguard both your outgoing and incoming e-mail traffic, at precisely the point where it matters the most: the perimeter of your Exchange network.
Nemx Software Corporation’s SecurExchange Perimeter™ Edition is a powerful, cost-effective and comprehensive all-in-one secure e-mail and content monitoring solution, designed for companies running Microsoft Exchange. With SecurExchange Perimeter™, you don't just eliminate spam (optional). You gain the ability to reliably protect your sensitive or confidential information, enforce compliance with corporate content policies, intelligently analyze and filter all incoming and outgoing e-mail for content violations, and automatically execute real-time message actions based on predefined event conditions - giving you Total e-Mail Peace of Mind™.
More than simple keyword detection
While most other vendors' products scan for simple keywords or phrases that can easily be tricked, compromised, or completely missed, SecurExchange Perimeter™ with ICA also uses natural language processing abilities and techniques including dictionary, thesaurus and prefix/suffix, and plural stripping methods (to name a few). Among other advantages, ICA provides the foundation for Nemx' unique and highly effective "Concept-based" content monitoring, which can dramatically improve the detection results while providing substantially greater flexibility. SecurExchange Perimeter™ also provides standard Concepts for the control of such areas as credit card data (PCI), Social Security Numbers (SSN), account numbers, confidential material, harassing or inappropriate language. SecurExchange Perimeter™ can also ensure that any outbound email contains required information like contact information, client or project id, or a company disclaimer.
SecurExchange Perimeter™ creates a rock solid first-level corporate defense against incoming and outgoing violations, leakage of information (DLP), and abuses of e-mail, giving you the power to:
- Safeguard your sensitive, confidential, personal or financial information from deliberate or unintentional exposure via e-mail in a truly preventative manner;
- Ensure all incoming and outgoing messages meet your acceptable use and content rules;
- Selectively archive critical messages in real-time based on their content or by user community, to ensure an accurate and complete audit log to meet specific compliance requirements, or simply as added corporate protection and risk management;
- Automate appropriate real-time message actions and apply them globally, by user or user group, or based on their message content;
- Create a safe working or learning environment free of harassment, aggressive behavior and inappropriate content;
- Dramatically lower the cost of your e-mail and Exchange administration; and
optionally with SecurExchange Anti-Spam
- Minimize the impact and instantly notify your administrator if your Exchange Server is the target of an NDR, Recipient Directory or other interrogation attack;
- Stamp out spam while guaranteeing your important business partner and customer messages get delivered without fail.
See why appliances, managed services, keyword detection approaches and rule wizards don't stack up to the power of SecurExchange for total active email control for Exchange Server